1. What is his name? Ryan
2. Who eats more? He does
3. Who said I love you first? He did :-D
4. Who is taller? we're the same.
5. Who is smarter? I say he is but he tells me that I am...
6. Who is more sensitive? Me for sure.
7.Who does the laundry? haha prolly me but he'll do the ironing :-D
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? um I prolly will...
9. Who pays the bills? we both will be... but he makes more than me right now..
10. Who cooks more? I will be... but I lvoe that he likes helping me.
11. What meals do you cook together? whatever he joins in on.
12. Who is more stubborn? hmm prolly even
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? we're both go at it.
15. Who has more siblings? Me. I beat him by 5.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? haha we both do.
17. What do you like to do together? Pretty much everything.
18. Who eats more sweets? Prolly him.
19. Guilty pleasures? Electronics.
20. How did you meet? Institute. We played volleyball afterwards.
21. Who asked who out first? I asked him.
22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
23. Who proposed? He did.
24. His best features? His Eyes.. everything about his face... idk just everything about him.
25. What is his greatest quality? Hmm one? there are too many... His testimony is one of the top ones...
No comments:
Post a Comment