After that we came out and had our pictures taken. It was forcasted to be stormy but It wasn't at all. It was cloudy in the morning which I was hoping would stay (cause its better for pictures) but it didn't. We went back to my parents place and everyone had pizza we grabbed a lil bite of that. Chilled there for a bit and then it was off to the reception. The only time I get even the slightest stressed was right before the reception. The DJ wasn't able to get in the building, and I didn't have enough time to take the few pics I wanted to take b4 the reception started. Other then that I didn't stress (or get nervous) at all like other Brides. haha I'm prolly the first bride that was taking pics at her own reception, I only took a few or the cake and then I handed my camera to Gary. I hired a photographer for the most important pics to me and those were the Temple ones and Red Rock. We forgot to get the center peice for the cake from Lesh so Lois put the glass slippers on it. I The Dry Ice didn't quite work right (we needed warm water) but I just didn't let it bug me. The Reception was a Blast. We kept the dance floor alive all night long. My family had fun with my truck. I was expection them to get it good but I didn't even thing of them getting the inside. I knew it was coming when Adam showed me that he had my spare keys. It was fun tho.
Getting ready! Look at the mess haha.

My Beautiful Cake! Thank You Lois!

Our first dance as wifey and hubby :-D

Daddy daughter dance... I must have gotten all my tears out early cause I so was expexcting to Cry here (instead I was laughing).

Ryan and his mom joined us.

That was the best part of the reception! The Hampster Dance!!! My sisters are the best! I wanted my reception to be all about dancing and we definately kept it going. I LOVED it!!!

Cutting our amazing Cake!

Leading the Train... we had the best train ever haha.
My Grandpa Sanders even jumped on :-D

My nephews decorating My Truck :-D

My reaction... haha I told them to have fun with it and yup they did :-D

Cleaning up the mess (we didn't dare drive off with all that, we'd get pulled over).

When all is said and done I get to ride away
with my Mmazing, Hott Hubby :-D.

Ok are these the professional ones or what cause I know I didnt get ones this good =D I Love the one of us girls dancing,, you and lesh laughing, im singing or yelling, who knows? and were ALL having a blast thats for sure.. and I LOVE your expression of the truck.. too good!! I cant wait for your temple pics.
ReplyDeleteYeah I gave Gary my camera with my off camera flash (mega power haha). Yeah I can't wait to see those ones either...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your wedding. I was friends with Ryan when we were little, just so you know.
ReplyDeleteIsnt' getting married great?? (But SUPER stressful??) Your wedding is beautiful! Wish I could have been there!
ReplyDelete