Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Christmas Gift





This was a Christmas gift from Wendy. A few weeks earlier we had gotten together one day and made some home made bread. I told her I would like to make cinnamon rolls with some of it. She said that would be fun and we tried it. I told her a trick that I had learned not long before that of how to cut the dough roll without squishing it. It was by using a string and wrapping it around and pulling across each other. I thought it was a pain to have to lift the roll and put the string underneath. She came up with the idea of crossing the knifes and bringing them together. It was a great idea and worked perfect. Then she shows up with these platters and the even had our last name etched on the bottom! :-D As you can see I couldn't resist these cream cheese frosted sweet rolls before taking a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment