Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July

We made hamburgers in our bitty George Forman that my mom gave us for Christmas. It's small so it was only able to cook one patty at a time but we didn't want to quite buy a bbq grill just yet. And Ry will probably want to look up a good model on the internet too. He likes researching things before we purchase :-D

Here are some fruit pizza's that I made. I bought the sugar cookies to make things more simple. The frosting is a pkg of cream cheese and 1/3 c. sugar and I used my egg slicer to slice the strawberries. I've been eyeing these kind of platters for some time and decided to buy one for now and buy more later.

These are blue Kool-Aide star ice cubes on a red drink :-D

I will add more pictures soon since I was able to capture a few fireworks while sitting on my couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment