I recently started a job at a Day care in a athletic club. I love it! It has been a plus all around. It's great for the extra cash, for me to be able to get out of the house, for Aubree to learn some great skills around other kids. Aubree likes it sometimes and then is more clingy other times but she has been pretty great at letting me hold other kids/babies when they are hurt or need some extra attention. She is beginning to take interest in babies. When they are in there she keeps going back to look at them, and wants to touch them. We recently had a three month old in there and just yesterday a three week old. Wow I don't think I'd want to leave my own that age with a stranger with a bunch of other kids, but I love being the one to watch them. I love holding the little babies!
Daddy did good Yesterday. He brought home a surprise dinner! It was nice! I love not having to make and clean up dinner every now and then and a surprise is even better :-D And he even got home from work before me! That is something I could get used to :-D
Aubree's stages recently! She likes to be carried down the stairs. Not sure why. She'll just stand at the top till I grab her. Now if I wasn't standing there I think she'd just come on down by herself. She loves baby dolls, fisher price people, sitting on anything and everything (including dad's head if he's on the ground), purses, shoes. Unloading the dishwasher!
No comments:
Post a Comment