You love carrying anything around the house. You will pick things up and carry it until you find something else you like. You like little people or items that are about the size of your hands and you will carry them for a while. Moms purse is a new favorite of yours. You love shoes and get a little upset that you're unable to put them on yourself. You will still shred toilette paper if you get your hands on it.
Sometimes you are still cuddly but it make me sad when you want to be independent and push away. Like you will cuddle with me sitting on my lap, tummy against tummy laying your head on my chest but you don't like my arms around you. I will often wait till your more sleepy before I wrap my arms around you. Just so I can cuddle you more.
No comments:
Post a Comment