Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Kendra at 5 months
She doesn't like to be burped over my shoulder if she has larger bothersome burps. And will arch backwards on my lap too. She likes to hold hands. Whenever I go to give her her binky she grabs a hold of my hand to keep me there. She used to hold her own hands like she was praying. She is an adorable little chunk that may stay brunette. She LOVES to laugh (dad and Aubree especially love to make her laugh) and loves watching Aubree. But gets anxious (doesn't love) when Aubree is holding her. She looks at me like mom are you sure about this, I'm not loving this. She doesn't take her binky well or go to sleep well when she does have a burp. Makes it easier to read her. She actually kind of likes to put herself to sleep. When she was Newborn I would feed, burp and then set her down so it's kind of nice. I kind of like it, but I like to still rock her sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment