Monday, October 3, 2016

Lost Child


I never imagined that I would have a miscarriage. I had been spotting a little so I went in for an ultra sound.  Baby had  measured two weeks too small and had a very faint heartbeat. I'm kind of glad I had one more week until my next ultrasound.  A week to prepare my mind that "this isn't right".   At the next ultrasound it was a definite no heartbeat. I was given meds to help baby pass.  I'm so glad that baby only got to six weeks in size verses the nine weeks he/she should have been. It would have been harder.  After the first two sets of pills I believe I passed baby and the pills too.  But I was told to take all of them to be sure to clear everything.  After the first two sets bleeding had slowed down.  I didn't feel much cramping with the third set.  Then the fourth set I took over night.  That one didn't feel good. It didn't feel like cramping it just stung/burned where the pills were at.  It might be because I was clear of baby or maybe because I was no longer moving around like I was when I was awake. I got up and took two ibuprofen. It must have fended the pain enough to go back to bed.  9/27/16

No comments:

Post a Comment