I wanted to write all of this down so that I remember how to do this later. Also I am so excited about all of this that I kind of hope that this will help get my sisters excited to try for themselves.
First if your dirt was as bone dry as my dirt was you need to really soak up the dirt and then rototill it once it has dried up to be moist and not sopping wet.
When you bury you plant dig a deeper hole and put a handful of steer manure in, plant, bury, and then sprinkle a little more manure on top. With tomatoe plants you break off the lowest limbs and then bury the plant so they are now under ground.
Water about every three days with a soaker hose for about an hour or so. That allows the water to soak deeper into the ground. Water with miracle grow about every 7 days until they are within a month of crop to induce growth.
No comments:
Post a Comment