Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Engagement!!!

Ryan Hunter Propossed to me on Sunday Night April 27th, 08 on Sunrise Mountain just above the Temple. We're thinking of having our wedding date as July 12th, 08. I'm so Excited everything seems to be working out great. If everything work out I'll be graduation with a Commerial Photography Degree after this summer, me and Ryan will be moving into Tara and Petes place if they can get their house, and I'll be getting married to the the most amazing guy for me. :-D Haha so yeah our pic prolly looks offly familiar from below....so maybe you can call it our special spot hehe... Also Here's a picture of My Amazing Ring. I warned Ryan to let me help in picking out the ring cause I had already had a few specs in mind that I liked so we looked on the internet and I picked out a few I liked. From there we sent them to Mike's sister cause she could get us a great deal. Ends up that we were able to get one of the ones that I picked out for an amazingly great deal. Between Nancy and the sale that JC Penny's had we were able to get the ring for almost a $1,000 less then it really is marked for. :-D We were happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment