I wanted to write down the dates and certain events so that I will remember later down the road when I have forgotten these precious details. I especially wanted to record these details for incase I have daughters one day that would be interested in this. I warn you it is pretty long.
Ryan and I met probably back in September of 07'. I think he mentioned that he might have had a interest in me since probably October. We had been in the same ward (I didn't know till I had an interest back) but we really met though institute. He had teased me about a few things while we would play volleyball which was after institute. Later I found out that he had quit because he had seen me with another guy (this was my ex b/f that was still trying to get back with me).
I actually picked up he had an interest in me on the 21st of November. This is because when we had FHE he mentioned that we should play volleyball on Wednesday. I knew I wouldn't have been able to go (since we were hosting a family reunion at our house) so I didn't say anything. On Wednesday the 21st I got a text from Reed (cause Ryan didn't have my number) saying that Ryan said that I really wanted to play. Funny because I didn't say anything. I kind of just let it slip cause at this time I was talking to (kind of interested in) two other guys.
Later I had given him my number because I was throwing a Christmas party at my house. I think Ryan thought I was giving him my number out of interest in him. At this time I was dating one of the guys (from mention above) but he was leading me on to think he wanted to be my b/f but still kept telling me to date other guys. So I was scouting out who else I might could go on a date with since he told me to date other guys. I kind of wanted to move on cause I kind of felt like he was playing me (He wanted to kiss me but not have the commitment). On Dec 23 I went to Rollins Mission farewell and after sacrament ran into Ryan. He teased me about going to two wards. We (Ryan, Alisha, Tiffany, Jamie, and I) talked for a while. Ryan must have said something that impressed me cause this is when I started to gain an interest back.
That week he text me about volleyball. I think this night he even convinced me and Tiffany to stay later and play soccer. I'm afraid of soccer cause I'm afraid I'll roll my ankle while trying to maneuver the ball. Dec 28th the group went ice skating, he was at the UNLV game but planned to come later for bowling. I think I even text him teasing him about not being there since he was the main reason I went. My friend even asked why I didn't bring the other guy and made it sound like she tried to get him to come. Bowling got cancelled so I called him and told him. I mentioned that we could still go do something else so then I went and hung out with him and some of his friends. We stayed out really late doing all sorts of random things.
The next Monday we through our huge New Years Party, which was Awsome! The other guy was of course also at the party. I was kind of stressing since I had these two guys that were both going to be at the party. He still was leading me on and I was in hopes that Ryan hadn't seen us together because we hadn't talked until like the last 10-15 mins before he left. During the next week a few people asking me who that guy was, I realized that Ryan probably had seen him near me too. So crazy me ended up asking Ryan to go on a date with me. I did this because I didn't want Ryan to think that I was way into him or his g/f.
I'd been wanting to check out First Friday (an art exhibit) since one of my teachers mentioned it. I wanted to go with a guy though but not the other guy so I asked Ryan. It was on the 4th and it kind of turned out to be lame. I think we went at the wrong time of day. I was enjoying talking to him so much that we stretched the date to walking around the mall, dinner, talking at my house. After really enjoying talking to Ryan all night long I felt I should mention that the other guy was just a guy I was dating and if he wanted to go on anther date I would love to. I didn't want him to be confused at all so I straightened it out.
On Monday the 7th at FHE we were talking in a group and Ryan had mentioned that he wanted to build his own house one day. I don't know why but this make me SO much more interested in him because I too wanted to build/design my own house (because of my dad). Then on Wednesday was ice skating at Lake Las Vegas for the whole valley. I mentioned I wanted to go but didn't know how to get there so Ryan offered to take me. Of course I couldn't turn that down.
I had accidentally left my (point and shoot) camera in his car and he found it on the 10th and I teased him about it. I knew that I had already had plans for Saturday night so I didn't want him to pass up Friday and ask me out for Saturday. So I teased that he could make it up to me (for having my camera) and take me out on Friday.
We went out to Lovell Canyon on the 11th. I would open the shutter and leave it open while we watched a movie out under the stars. The battery on the player died so we moved inside so we could finish it. We plugged it into the truck. When it ended I think it may have been me that offered to watch the second movie. During the second movie he built up the courage to grab my hand. He later told me he wanted to do so for a bit but was afraid of what my reaction would be. He said he wanted to make sure that I knew that he was interested back. On the way home I was just thinking about all the things he has said and done that have really impressed me and I really got the impression "He's the One". I really really believe it was the Holy Ghost that put this thought into my head. This is because after my last relationship I didn't think I would have trusted a guy enough to have a fast relationship.
I think it was the next Wednesday the 16th that I wanted him to come over again. I think I was IMing him asking him if he had any ideas of what to do. I didn't care what we did. Since I knew he wanted to build a house I decided we could do a creative date of building houses with playing cards. This is when I found out that he was also a part of the dog house competition that I participated in for woods class. Anyway we ended up watching a movie after that. After the movie I started a back and forth questionnaire. I ask him a question, he ask me a question back and forth. I was falling for him and fast so and wanted to know more about him and what meant most to him in life before I fell anymore. Then he got stumped and I thought of something clever. He could tell but I was debating of how to say it. He of course wanted to know now. So he got it out of me and I told he could ask me to be his girl. :-D I know I'm blunt and out there sometimes but I don't care. I really liked him and there was no slowing us down. I think a few mins later he Kissed me. :-D Later I think I hinted to him that he only had one more major test to pass. It was so cute cause he was like "I hope I pass". Aww he's so cute. What's so weird is that I think we both kinda felt we might end up together.
Then on the Friday the 18th we did a three way date with Lesh & Brandon, Rylee and her b/f. Late that night he told me that he loved me. Only two weeks after our first date! Wow! The Crazy thing is it didn't faze me as crazy at all since I was totally feeling it too.
Then Saturday the 19th was his final big test (after that it was just the little things). Kids! If he really was the one he had to pass the kid test. I told Wendy I needed her to go on a date with Wade so that I could test him out. She was thinking well I could test him out when Lesh went in to be endowed but I didn't want to wait that long. I wanted to know before I fell for him even more. I think Wendy thought I was crazy. Well let’s just say He Totally Passed. He's such a cutie around kids.
Somewhere in there we pretty much became inseparable.
No comments:
Post a Comment