Monday, June 28, 2010

Volleyball Groupie

Ryan and I have been playing volleyball since we started dating. at first I was a little hesitant since I knew I wasn't great but I liked Ryan enough at that point I wanted to spend more time with him. I believe that it was two seasons outdoors and two seasons indoor every year. It was fun. In the beginning I was warming up to the idea of it I liked it but wasn't great. I later started getting better. Though I felt as though one of the players put me down sometimes when I wasn't so great and I didn't feel like she was that great a player herself. So I had a time I didn't care for it much. As I got even better I realized I like sand as Ryan liked indoor. He liked to be able to control it more and spike while I was afraid of some of the opposing teams spikes during indoor. Outdoor was much funner for me. Near the end I kinda phased out since I felt like we were always out playing volleyball and we didn't go out on date nights just the two of us. So I boycotted it :-D Not long after Ryan phased out too since he needed to study more as classes were getting harder.





This picture is of us at Famous Daves. We collect quarters for missed serves and every now and them bought dinner with it. I know we didn't have enough to cover dinner for all of us there is no way! But it's fun to think of it. This was also in celebration of Arlie's Birthday. Left to right (& wrap) is Mark, Kelly, Arlie, Cookie, Ry, Me, John, Brett, , Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment