Thursday, June 9, 2011

Girls Night and Goodbyes

I had a girls night on the first of June. It was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed hanging out with my sisters, mom, aunt, grandma and two friends. I wanted to have a girls night since I missed the girls night the night of dad's Father and Sons camp out. We had a barbecue and swam, well mostly sat in the hot tub :-D It was a little breezy.
















My friend Chandree wasn't able to make it so she offered to take me to dinner one night. This last Tuesday she took me to Macayos. I wanted to go there since they don't have any locations up there in Boise and it was our families restaurant that we went to on the rare occasion that we went out to eat. It was good to see her. We got there about 8 and left at about 9:30 or 40ish. It was good catching up with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment