Tuesday, December 27, 2011

We're going to have a little one.

So originally I wanted to wait a year and Ryan wanted to wait two years. I kinda didn't want to wait that long but we decided on two but then we had a roller-coaster of insurance no insurance. Well more so work didn't supply it so we paid for it ourselves. Darn economy. Well when we decided that we would be moving up to Idaho it was time to start a family. I thought we might get insurance pretty soon. Well we had to wait 6 months and then one more month. I was SO done playing the waiting game. Many people would tell me oh enjoy your time together because once you have a little one you won't have much alone time. For this baby lover I just wanted a kid. I want to be able to hold that little baby more than just for a little bit before it goes home to it's mom. I want to see them have a mixture of our personalities and facial features. I am yearning to hold a little one of my own. I look forward to teaching them.

So we finally decided it was time to start our family. I kinda had a feeling that I might be prego from what I was reading on the internet and so I decided to take and EPT a day early cause I read that they are sensitive enough. Luckly I have not had much of the symptoms (or should I say the worst one) :-D I do sometimes feel slightly light headed but once I eat I'm good. The first week after I found out I definitely felt hungry more often and more tired. Also when I moved certain ways I had a tinging of pain but not bad at all. It's crazy how once you find out you are already considered four weeks along. Now I am 6 weeks and I am pretty sure I wake up every night to go to the bathroom. In the evenings is when I feel the most tender. I like to take baths but I don't like putting the strain on my tummy when I wash my hair so I think it is showers for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment