Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A brief of 2011 (our Christmas letter)

Ryan and I have been living in Boise for about seven months. We really like here and the neighborhood that we are in.


We like our ward a lot, and have met a lot of great families here. We are currently teaching the 10 and 11 year olds. I have the 10 year old girls and Ryan the 11 year old boys. There was one boy in my class but they moved him to Ryan’s class cause they felt bad leaving him with the class of mostly girls. I look forward to next year, we will be teaching the eight year olds together.


This year I learned how to grow a garden. My father in-law Mike has been staying with us when he is up here running the business (more about that in a moment). Since he was here with us I had the chance to learn how to grow a garden from him. I had quiet the abundance of green beans and cherry tomatoes. I know to plant less of those next time around hehe.


Mike stays with us when he comes up here. He is part owner in the granite company that Ryan works at (hence how Ryan got the job offer). He still spends time down in Vegas because my mother in-law is still finishing up her masters degree down there. So until she is done he spends some weeks in our third bedroom.


Ryan has been taking a break from school for a bit till he gains residency and learned the business more. He plans to attend BSU in the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment