I kind of thought they would do more when I go in for appointments. They are pretty quick. Now on the'll have me go in a cup. I got to hear baby's heart beat which was pretty cool. Although for some reason it wasn't near as cool as seeing baby in an ultrasound. I think it's cause I'm a visual person. The Dr. said that the heart beat was fast so that might mean a girl. We'll see for sure in eight weeks though. I'll be happy with either. Just happy to have a baby of my own :-D
Then I also drew blood. I wasn't looking forward to this. I always have to look away. But It's not near as bad as I thought/remember. It just feels like a prick. The thing I don't like most about it was leaving the needle there. When it's an IV for when I have a baby it will be better since it'll be a tube that is left in, not a needle.
I use to DREAD giving blood and always had mom or Pete with me. But, as my pregnancies went on I was the same... not to bad. It seems to get easier :)
ReplyDelete