So we recently decided that It world be smart for me to get a steady job so that we can pay off the truck and save for the baby. Yaay for job searching again.... Not the funnest. I wish I could have continued the literacy job up here. I really enjoyed that job and the pay satisfied me. I'd like to find a job that is comparable to my skill and hard work. Is that too much to ask? Also I'm kind of sad about how many hours Ryan is putting in. I know that it is really starting to take a toll on him. He is easily there 11 hours a day. I'm sorry but in my mind that is overhaul for sallary hours. And it's their slower season so that's not their excuse. Cause my dad said that his salary guys easy get lots of over time in the Summer but it makes up for their shortage of hours in the Winter. Okay that's my rant for the moment other than that life is good.
Also with his job I never know when to have dinner ready. Most dinners take a while to fix and he usually comes home while I'm about half way done. But the the days that I prepare ahead it's a fun game trying to keep everything warm or reheating it in the microwave.
That whole dinner thing.... I hated when Pete worked at One Hour and Yes. I still do hate when its summer too. Its a bummer putting in the effort and thyan having them eat re-heated food. haha
ReplyDelete