It's kinda funny that the most common opening question I get these days is "So how are you feeling?". Even from friends that I see every week that know I've for the most part haven't felt sick. I've mostly felt tired or bloated.
Also we kind of wanted to work really hard to pay off the truck before baby gets here. Now we are kind of thinking it might be better to use the little we do have to put towards a down payment on a house. Especially since Mike thinks that the interest rate for homes will go up. It'd be better to lock in a good interest rate and find a cheap enough home that we will have lower payments than what we are paying for rent right now.
Ok Ok... If you dont want to post a picture of yourself on feacebook... at least do it here!! I need to see my prego sister :( Pretty Please!!
ReplyDeleteI miss you!!!