Friday, July 13, 2012
Great Week
It's a great week. We signed the closing paperwork for our house yesterday and we should be getting our keys today. Our house is all a shambles since we have boxes everywhere hehe. But it's nice that we don't have to go very far for this move so some of the stuff I'm not even boxing. I'm going to pull my drawers out have Ry and Mike load it and then put the drawers back in. Then for the kitchen stuff set them in a box drive it over and then put them in their place.
Yesterday was Ryan & I's 4th anniversary. We didn't do anything yet but plan to do something next weekend since this weekend we are planning to move. Yesterday was also one month left mark until baby's due date.
It's also nice to know that I qualified for super preferred rate for life insurance even in my third trimester when all my numbers are supposed to be off. :-D
Then at church it's fun to hear when people say I look good with my preggo belly but it's especially nice to hear someone say "your all belly" (got that one yesterday) :-D. That's what I wanted to be but I'm not quiet that. I can't even get some of my pants up past my thighs. Maybe next time. But it sure is nice to hear it. Makes you feel better. It is fun to tease with my nurse about the weight though. Last time I started to step on the scale and it paused at 92 lbs and I joked "I'll take that number", but then said "that would be very unhealthy". I don't really get down and out about it too much though. I know baby is healthy and I've been looking forward to having a little one of my own for a long time. That's all that really matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment