Mom hadn't given me a bottle since the Las Vegas trip so this morning she gave me another one. I was persistant, I didn't want it, but so was mom. Mom knew if she gave in it would be even harder next time. She tricked me by keeping it in my mouth while after I fell asleep with it in my mouth. It worked! Now to give her another one while she is more alert. I think I'll try another one later today.
That last day or so my tear duct on my left eye has left my eye all gunky. Mom just assumed it's fine cause it's not red and I'm not extra fussy or anything. Dad is always doing a great job at making sure I'm doing okay. He called grandma Bishop to asked her. Mom feels that I've already got dad wrapped around my little finger.
Also the last day or so I've really been into sucking on something to soothe me to sleep. Hopefully I'm not already teething! :-/
Sleeping: When sleeping I already snore. Must have got that from mom hehe. When waking up I like to stretch like mom. Moms favorite is when I arch my back and stick my like bum out. Then also while I was still in moms tummy she felt little tembles. She didn't know what it was, kind of nervouse the they might be seziures or something but didn't worry too much since they were just in one spot. Ends up that I shake my little wrist when waking up. Too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment