Thursday, December 13, 2012

Roll Over

Aubree can roll over but doesn't really care to on her own.  I have to introduce her to it by starting her on her side, and dangling a toy in front of her.  She also is doing better at tummy time.  she can hold her head up better and likes it better now that she knows not to try to balance on her tummy.

She is definitely the talker and squealer though.  I also love that now she starts moaning when she wants something rather then crying right off.  The only reason she cries right off is when she wakes up.  She also has never liked burping.  I think it's the pressure she doesn't like most though.  Right when I sit her up she starts moaning and whining.  Part of it might be because usually she has a really larger burp the first time, and sometimes later too.

Also I love her facial expressions when she is jibber jabbering in the morning.  So cute.  I need to catch it on camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment