I've tried out Celestial's idea of letting Aubree put her self to sleep (Brynlee puts herself to sleep). Except slightly different. I don't think she'd do it the same as Brynlee just yet. My way for her for now seems to be working great. After feeding burping changing burping I let her play for a bit and then when she starts to get fussy I squish her tummy a little and burp her again. She tends to have a problem with gas and I've yet to figure out what it is that I'm eating to do it. I then wrap her arms into a swaddle and wrap my arms around her to keep them in the swaddle. When she gets a little fussy then I give her the binky. She goes out pretty quickly. I don't think she's ready for on her own yet though cause she will get her arms out and knock the binky out of her mouth. Though the other day she was close to out and I moved her to the couch to do something with intent of coming back. Didn't need to though cause she was already settled enough to fall to sleep.
The other day Aubree was having trouble. I caught her choking a few times right before bed. I decided to let her sleep with us so I could help her if need be. At first I thought it might be a cat allergy from dad bringing home the new bed but then when I started to get sick too. I realized that it really was just a cold coming on.
No comments:
Post a Comment