Also she is now ten months: She loves to open cupboards, eat everything off the floors, shake things that make sounds. She will walk along everything she pulls herself up to but anytime you try to get her to come to you she plops right down. Doesn't want to walk yet. She loves climbing the stairs but I've blocked them off for now. I've been working on teaching her to back down them but I can tell her brain isn't ready to process it yet. She will shake her hand at me to help her but accidentally starts going up until I start moving her legs. Once I start helping her she does it right. I give he kisses all the time so she loves giving me them back. Sometimes I'll be just holding her and she'll sneak one by swinging her neck down and around. SO cute. Also if she is nonstop talking I know she is getting fussing. She'll normally gibber jabber by taking breaks if she's just talking. She loves to shred paper and especially toilet paper. If I don't want her to put something in her mouth I'll just give her a binky and she's pretty good about keeping it in for a bit. I've contemplated a couple of times to get rid of the binky at nap/bed time but then teething or sickness kicks in. Also often I'll put things on her head just playing with her and she actually does it to herself now.
No comments:
Post a Comment