ok so maybe we don't have Tara's house. There are still some issues with the owners banks releasing it to her. So Ryan and I have been talking about it some more and yeah we're thinking of moving in with his mom and his bother. This will save us some money and also once his mom gets married a little later in the year we will have the place to ourselves. His mom will let us stay in the house for just paying the utility bills since the house is paid off. The house is a great size home so we will not be cramped later down the road when we decided to bring little ones into the world. We might even decide to buy the house from her down the road because it's perfect size for raising a family.
I'm working on getting my dress done soon because I will be starting summer school on June 9th. Also since we're planing on moving into his mothers home we will have the help her make space for us. She's going to be letting us take the master suite so we will need to help her with things. So we will be spending plenty of time doing all of that.
Also I finished putting together the collage that I made for our announcement. I Love it. It took forever for me to be completely satisfied with it. I decided to not go with the Cinderella image I originally planned on doing. I wanted to do a really fun collage. So now they're out to print and I should be getting them from the lab soon. If you want an announcement please e-mail me your mailing addresses to crzy_lds_qtpie@yahoo.com Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment