Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Start Planing More!!!


Today I finished my last final for the semester so now I can focus more on planing on the wedding :-D I found a image of a hair style that I like and I might use it. I'm going to have Ashley do my hair cause I've been planing on her doing it since prom (she did my hair then). (Imagine that picture with more of a dirty blond color). I found out that Mykii will not leave for his mission until after my wedding so I'm going to have him do my pictures. I'm excited and he is too :-D I also am making my own dress too. Since lesh had a hard time finding a dress and had to go up to Utah to find one I decided to make mine. I always had friends ask me when I made my homecoming dress if I was going to make my wedding dress. I didn't know and kinda thought I wouldn't but it's so much cheaper and I'm altering the pattern to look exactly what I want. Mom says it looks like what Lesh wanted so she's probably going to love it. I'm also planing on taking most of my wedding pictures on a separate day then on the actual wedding day cause I want to go to places like Red Rock but I haven't decided where else. On this day I plan to tie maroon into my wedding dress like for instance I'm going to have red ribbon as a criss-cross back instead of a zipper. I'm also thinking of maybe having Ryan wear a all white tux with a maroon tie for these pics too. He really isn't picky so I'm sure he'll be ok with anything I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment