Friday, May 23, 2008

We got a house!!!!

So Tara just called me yesterday and told me that they were getting their house. :-D Yaayyy!!!! I'm ecstatic! I've been bugging Tara to tell me right when she found out about getting the house because I'm going to be moving into her place. I was afraid that she wasn't going to get the house in time. This would mean we would have had to live somewhere else until it was free. They had alot of problems with the banks approving to sell the house to her. But now they're in and will be or already have signed the paperwork and it will be 15 day till they get their key :-D Once they move out Ryan and I are going to be fixing it up a little more cause it needs a some help. We some of our engagement pictures yesterday. I'm excited about that. Also I'm working on getting the invitations together so as soon as we get the pics we can put them in a send them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment