Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Baby Kicks

I believe that I started to feel those little baby flicks since around weeks 14 or 15 but I'm not positive. I call them flicks because most people say it feels like popcorn popping but I like to describe it more as flicks from the inside. At first I dismissed them cause I thought they were higher then where she was suposed to be. Though since I feel them more now I know that they were kicks. I don't go a few hours with out feeling something now at 22 weeks.

Also another great thing it that not too long ago I had a job interview that I didn't feel to good about. Ryan was totally suportive of me not taking it. I have another interview today and he still is incredably suportive of me wanting to stay home once baby is born :-D I love him even more because of that. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment