I had no idea that they already put the footings in. I'm way excited! I'm kind of a little disapointed that my realitor didn't pass on the word about the location of the house because now my gardening spot is going to have to change. We'll figure out something. The contractor said that he believes it will only be two month until it's done. That puts us at the begining of July. Yay!
Though now I'm starting to think that these next two months are going to go by way fast. I need to hurry up and sew all of her baby bedding real quick. Also if I want to make her blessing dress I better get a move on it. When we do get moved in I know I must get the bed rooms, kitchen and photo stuff in place first. Once baby gets here I know I'm going to want to take her infant pictures fairly quickly after she is born.

No comments:
Post a Comment