2nd floor
Family room looking towards the kitchen.
Master bath w/ Ryan being silly and pretending to sit at a toilet. The toilet is not in place yet but that is were it will be placed.
Before we stopped by the house we went to see how Ryan's eye was healing up. It is doing just fine. It still bothers him sometimes when he is driving but we kind of think it might be because he's outside in the sunlight.
28 weeks - Baby has been very active this last week. In the last two days I feel like I can feel her rolling to different sides. There has been many times where she has something jabbing out ward, and it's fun to poke back at her. Though a few times I've been pushing her back in cause it had been a little too much and kind of hurt. Right now my right side is her favorite side. I'm glad that it isn't down by my bladder anymore not that she is getting bigger.
Ryan has been very cute in not wanting to squish my tummy. Also when we help Mike move things at his house Ryan tells me nope you shouldn't move that box. It's too heavy for you. Then sometimes he teases "not good for baby" if it's something sweet and he wants more of it. Like he really likes flavored drinks and a lot of the time I take a sip or two when he pours it. I'm not usually pouring them for myself but once I see it in a glass he has temped me to the flavor. He's funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment