Why do I say that they are Evil? Well because if you go past them then you just get anxious. I really actually wanted to have her at least a day early so that I wasn't sitting around on Sunday and thinking "today is her due date". Well I guess I jinxed myself because I got to do just that. Right before Sacrament meeting Ryan go up to go get a tithing envelope and as I sat there by myself I kinda got sad (and glad no one approached me or I would have broken down). I collected myself and tried not to think about it too much. I didn't want to break down in front of any of these new friends of mine in the new ward. Of course since I'm the size of "about to pop" I got asked about a handful of times "no baby yet?". Thankfully I had my sad moment earlier and was able to joke with them.
Since baby hadn't come yet Ryan wanted to wait till he got a few things done at work today before baby came. The things that he does at work are some things that no one else at the office knows how to do. So tonight we'll go walking abound in our neighborhood. I just ate some spicy Macayo sauce with TCT's to see if that would help at all.
Next time around I think I prefer to have a general due time, not a date. So for instance I'd rather be on the "oh she's due about mid August so that I'm not anticipating that specific date. Yes I know that the date is a general date but it's still not fun making it to that date still not having her in my arms.
Oh and we are still trying to find someone to fulfill our lease for the rental property :-( Not fun! I really could use that money elsewhere. A fixing or replacement of my hearing aides would be nice they have been on the downhill for a bit. Or even if not them, put it towards the truck. That would be $200 less a month in bills if we had that paid off :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment