Friday, August 31, 2012

One week old

Daddy has found a funny trick. He enjoys having me suck on his nose.

I'm already smiling back at mommy. My mouth is open wide and mom can tell it's a smile by the way my eyes look.

I was already born pretty advanced. I was already trying to hold my head up and my eyes were quiet focused for an infant. I rarely crossed my eyes. I'm starting cross my eyes sometimes but I definately can detect faces even after a few days. I can hold my own head up for a good minute. And mom gets a good laugh when she puts me up against her chest and shoulder. I start bobbing my head looking for food. It's pretty funny.

Also when I'm hungry or need my diaper changed I kick my feet and often kick my socks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment