Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Our first time out

Yesterday was our first time out of the house. We had my first doctors appointment. I checked out good except the Dr. Said I might should get my femelem snipped. It might be attached a little too much. It's easier to do it now then later. We stopped at dads work and the ladies cooed a cawed over me. Then we went to Lowes to get some bead board for my pictures. Afterwards grandma Bishop wanted some food so we stopped at Subway. I was hungry too so mom held and bounced me while in line ordering her sandwich. When we got to the truck mom went to change my
diaper and realized it was a blowout. I got it on moms shirt. Thankful we were headed home next.

We took some pictures when we got home (yellow and turquoise). Later that night grandpa Bishop and dad installed the garage door opener so mom can start parking in the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment