Ryan was helping a family swap put their beds. They no longer needed the one they had. It happed to be a full, just the size we wanted. Couples could sleep on it but yet it's not too big that we'd need to get rid of it too soon. So now we have a bed for the spare room.
Aubree can sit for like 5-10 seconds on her own if I can draw her attention up higher away from her feet.
I'm starting my new years resolution early. I'm tired of a cluttery house. We've been in our own home for a bit. I need to make homes for all our stuff and keep it tucked away and clean. I've found a basket to hold mail and fast food coupons. I want to make a rack with small hanger nails for my necklaces. I plan to keep up on putting laundry away and doing dishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment