Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Clipped tounge

Yesterday I got the under side of my tounge clipped. It was attached a little too much which could cause problems with nursing and a speech impediment when I start talking. Mom cried for me a little bit when the nurse and the Dr. had to hold me still.

Later at night I was fighting sleep like I normally do during the day. Mom wanted to come down stairs and be around daddy and not couped up in my bedroom rocking me to sleep. Mom had dad bring the swing down stairs. I was enthralled by the light. Mom and dad got a good laugh at how I didn't take my eyes off of it. Then I spit up more then I ever spit up yet. It may have been because mom didn't burp me yet along with the motion that caused me to spit up. They really had a good laugh since I was still very calm and mellow while mom cleaned me up.

Mom has been enjoying getting extra help from daddy. Like he made us salad for dinner since she was nursing me.

Also mom has learned that it is much easier to feed me with a dirty diaper then change me since I'm less mad and also since she has been needing to put cream or powder on my bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment