Three weeks old. Mom wants to work on a few things to get you ready for your first trip to Vegas in a few weeks. It's going to be a long car ride. Mom thinks it'd be best to feed me via bottle so that we don't have to stop as much and for as long. We'd just have to stop for burping and changing me. Also I haven't really been great at taking a binky. Mom thinks it might be because all the ones she got from the baby showers are to big and for older babies. This morning I was fighting sleep again and just wanted to suck on something. We went for our first trip out just the two of us. We
picked up three types of binkies and some elastic thread. Mom is going to sew the bottoms of my sleepers since I don't like feeling trapped in them. I like to stretch my legs all the way out.
Also mom has been keing me in sleepers through out the day. Dad has been puzzled by this. Mom thinks it'll help me sleep during the day. Mom wrapped me in a really warm blanket after feeding and it worked like a charm. Hope thisn't just a one time fluke. Mom hopes to get in some sleep time and actually get other chores done so dad doesn't think we just play all day.
Hopefully I'll be ready to make the car trip in a few weeks to meet more of the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment