Your so cute when you get tired now. You are starting to rub your eyes instead of the side of your head above your ear. Also if I'm holding you upright up to my shoulder while burping you, you will bury your head into my shoulder. I love it, it's so cute.
You seem to still not really get that great of sleep during the day. But the Dickerson's (two houses down, in the ward) watched you during the Boise temple rededication and swaddled you up in a thick blanket. You really seemed to like it cause you slept for quite a while. I tried it today and you still woke up cause I wasn't giving you your gas drops. Mom must be eating something that upsets your stomach or something.
You still don't like tummy time (you try balancing on your tummy) but sure do love standing. You would be able to stand on your own if you knew how to hang on to something to keep your balance. Your legs are very strong.
Also it's kind of funny when I'm helping you with gas by squishing your legs into your tummy you often lock up your legs but today you didn't. You must be learning that I'm helping you to get it out and feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment