Thursday, February 21, 2019

Loves of my life

Ryan - I love how you kindly tease me.  You never try put me down.   You keep things light and generally positive.  You are awesome at trying to interact with the kids in the evenings.  I LOVE that. You work your tail off for our family and I love how dedicated you are to do that for our family so I can do my job of raising our kids.  I love your genuine smile.  I love your goofiness.  The way you can be goofy in front of us and just be yourself.  I love when you scoot your legs to my side of the bed to cuddle.


Aubree - You are so smart.  You love to learn. You are great at trying to understand what’s going on in our family and try to be a big helper.  You a very mature.  You are considerate of others. I love that you enjoy drawing and I love when you put detail into your art. I love your natural highlights in your hair.  So pretty.


Kendra - You grasp and understand so much.  You are smart and spunky.  You have such a fun personality and say some of the funniest, cutest things.  You surprise with things that I didn’t know you remembered or understood.  You have an amazing memory and understanding.


Rhett - You have the funnest little giggles.  And you can make yourself laugh.  Is SO fun.  You blow me away with the things you are able to accomplish.  You a smart little cookie and such a fun personality. I love to see your cute little baby run.  You are so cute when you understand what we are saying and do things.  You are so cute when you clean up the toys all on your own.  And the words you are already saying.  Blows me away.  Smart little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment